Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bow Holders $23.

Function meets wall decor.
Choose your size, colors and ribbon. Bow holders are the perfect gift for your little princess.
Now a place to store all of Sally's Clippies.
lacey pink w/ white ribbon 15x15

black/cream with hot pink 15x15

black/cream w/ hot pink 15x15


light pink polka w/ chocolate ribbon 15x15


butterflies on chocolate w/ cream ribbon


butterflies on chocolate w/ cream ribbon


hot pink animal print w/ flowers 15x15


shown w/ cream ribbon & bow


Above: bright floral on chocolate 15x15


15x15 bow holder

*Shipping on bow holders is $7, and they will be shipped separately from your hair clips. Hair clips from the same transaction will receive free shipping.

paisley lime w/ hot pink ribbon


Custom FRAMED bow holders: $34
(for my local customers only due to the fact that these frames are a bugger to ship!)


6 comments:

Anna said...

This is so amazing! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely adorable!

Haylee Ann [= said...

I want one! Call me and I'll come over and make one! It's so cute!

*haylee*

Haylee Ann [= said...

I need one of these!!! I love it!!! How about a swap? i watch your kids for a couple hours and you pay me with one of these... ;P

Haylee Ann [= said...

i think....when i redo my room, i will want the creme, black and hot pink one. :D

Black said...

Fashion is an art, and if you have the passion to create beautiful clothing and come of with hot, sophisticated or any new stlye to add to the history of fashion line, then go for it.Winter gift- Moncler Opaque Men's Puffer Jacket Black, do you like it? So warmer !